Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Introductions; Introduce yourselves.
Topic Started: Jul 24 2010, 09:47 PM (40,736 Views)
Halfwing
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Go ahead and tell everyone a little bit about yourself.

I'm Halfwing, I go by The Great !unOWNoQ3JQ while on /tr/ or /tg/

I did some minor help with P:TA. I am the one who reordered the pokedex (looking back there are still some fixes to be made) and also made the Tokens for playing in RPtools or in other virtual tabletops.

I love pokemon. Except for Dragonite. FUCK YOU DRAGONITE! MY DRAGONAIR EVO SHOULD BE COOLER THEN THAT!

All time favorite pokemon: Unown. Hands down. Pokemon of the year. ALL YEARS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marmalade.Eevee
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, i'm Marmalade.Eevee, you can just call me Marmalade.
on /tr/ i go by Marmalade.Eevee !!HqQkFo1YKMY
My favorite pokemon is obviously Eevee :D
Feel free to ask me anything and i will add it to this post :D

Emong
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm Emong, I tend to lurk /x/, /tr/, and /tg/ from time to time.

Never done much tabletop gaming in real life (Some D&D 3.5 online, though). I've been wanting something like this ever since I found Pokethulhu.

Favorite pokemon is Slowbro, because fuck yeah Slowbro.

MetalGearFlaccid
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello! I'm MetalGearFlaccid! Flaccid is fine too.
I go by Ditto !aUfWlKzxt2 on /tr/ (I'm the one copying everyone else in the tripfiend threads)

My favorite type is Dark, and my favorite Pogeyman is Umbreon.

I'm not very good at tabletop games, but I've always been intrigued by them. I joined so I can be a part of this impressive project's history.

Halfwing
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Emong
Jul 24 2010, 10:04 PM
I'm Emong, I tend to lurk /x/, /tr/, and /tg/ from time to time.

Never done much tabletop gaming in real life (Some D&D 3.5 online, though). I've been wanting something like this ever since I found Pokethulhu.

Favorite pokemon is Slowbro, because fuck yeah Slowbro.
Pokethulu sucked. We don't talk about it simply because it was one of those so bad its horrible games.

Emong
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Halfwing
Jul 24 2010, 10:16 PM
Pokethulu sucked. We don't talk about it simply because it was one of those so bad its horrible games.
Well, yeah. It's just the game that got me thinking about a tabletop Pokemon game that's not just a half-assed D&D prestige class or something.

Marmalade.Eevee
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I figured i would add that ive played a whole bunch of tabletops with my irl friends, being dnd 2nd edition, 3.5 and we touched 4th but hated it, the warhammer oldschool (swords and magic and dwarves not 40k) tabletop, call of cthulhu (the old one with percentiles) and the new reprinted one with D6, and we just all pitched in for a copy of Rouge Trader which is a 40k tabletop. Also for giggles we played Maid ( http://maidrpg.com/ )
My favorite type would maybe be ice or psy or leaf.

Wargle
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi, I'm Wargle, I post by "Wargle" on /vp/ occasionally but I mostly lurk. I don't use tripcodes because anyone that wanted to impersonate me would probably be retarded.

I've messed around with DnD 3.5 I believe, Gurps, and Warhammer 40k, offline. You can still put me in the same boat as Flaccid.

My favourite type is electric, favourite Pokemon being Jolteon and Latias [rather typical I know, but I have a good reason for Jolteon at least].

Alphira
Member Avatar
Terraformer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello, I'm Alphira.
I mostly lurk on /tg/, but venture out to /x/, and /lit/ sometimes.

I'm a veteran of a handful of P&P's, usually on the GM side -

D&D's 2ed, 3.5ed, 4ed, Warhammer 40k and Fantasy, Call of Cthulhu, and Nobilis.

But I've loved pokémon before I even knew what SAN check was.

My favorite pokémon might be Smeargle. Or Duskull. Or Bayleef~<3

Garlyle
Member Avatar
Number 9
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Uh, hey. Me here. You (probably?) don't know me.

I occasionally float around /v/, /vp/, and /tg/ as they strike my fancy (Usually while I'm busying roleplaying with my roommates, specifically /tg/ to share tales of the ridiculous stuff that happens).

Pokemon tabletop as a concept makes me really happy. This isn't the first one I've seen (There was one years ago - like we're talking "shortly after gold and silver" timeframe here - but it was pretty meh), and I haven't even read through all of it as I really should be getting to sleep, but I intend to spend time reading it tomorrow, so... yeah.

Seriously though, this made my day to see, so, uh, thank you.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR