Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Legend of Zelda: Gems of Calatia; A Zelda campaign using a home-made ruleset.
Topic Started: Jul 1 2018, 02:25 PM (177 Views)
Elemental Knight
Member Avatar
Knight of the Spread Sheet
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Submissions closed! Thanks for everyone's interest!
...Of course, if you decide to use the Reclaim the Wild rules for a game yourself, please let me know! ^_^

---

Hey folks! It's been a long time coming, but I finally have my Zelda tabletop system ready to go.
Check out the Core Rulebook here! (Online Character Sheet)

It's gone through lots of playtesting and iteration - and now it's time to put it through a full, proper campaign. So: Who wants to play some Zelda with me? I'm looking for five players who can play on Wednesday evenings.

Setup

What Kind of Game Is This?

Character Creation

When is this Game?

How Will We Play?
Edited by Elemental Knight, Jul 4 2018, 06:22 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Magnyr_Delorn
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Would you be open to allowing silent spectators to the Discord/Maptools? I don't have time to play, but I am eager to see how it goes.

Elemental Knight
Member Avatar
Knight of the Spread Sheet
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I talked it over with the players, and they're alright with it, so I am too. Here's the Discord link!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Union Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR