Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Curious About PTU/PTA history; What happened?
Topic Started: May 14 2018, 05:57 AM (103 Views)
MrNumnums
Member Avatar
MrNumnums
[ *  *  *  *  * ]

Just to clarify I'm just curious This isn't meant to cause anything to anyone and i'm not looking for anything hostile one way or the other (people agreeing people disagreeing i just want history facts)

So I'm just gen curious about what happened back than. From what i've gathered people got abit tiffed when PTU came about. But was it really that bad?? Were there death threats or what?
Or did it just leave a few devs bitter?

It only striked my interested after I posted a couple of memes about the new PTU 2.0 (i don't like it much and made a joke. Which most enjoyed on other platforms and discords. I tend to go down my list of areas to post and post things in many platforms. But i guess the mods on this one discord server weren't having it) on a discord and was mobbed instantly for "intention of sparking conflict" And "We have no patience for the king of toxicity that plagued our community back in the first days of PTU." Were a few of the things stated at the joke. Very hostile like i made a joke about the holocaust or something ><; aye.

So If someone could fill me in so I understand that'd be awesome ^^.

Also What happened to "Mon"? He's credited with being one of the devs for PTU. But he's not credited in any of the other books And i haven't seen him around with the other Devs.

Also is there a homebrew discord around for PTU?? Cus kinda need another PTU discord server around? I'll prob ask that on another place if not. ^^

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh lord, Discord drama is the last thing I want to hear about. Or Discord in general, to be honest. Memes are no joke out there.

MrNumnums
Member Avatar
MrNumnums
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
l33tmaan
May 14 2018, 07:50 AM
Oh lord, Discord drama is the last thing I want to hear about. Or Discord in general, to be honest. Memes are no joke out there.
Lol. But it says "Loading dank memes" when you load discord. ><; Sad day.

l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

But it says "Loading dank memes" when you load discord.
Posted Image
Edited by l33tmaan, May 14 2018, 08:27 AM.

MrNumnums
Member Avatar
MrNumnums
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
l33tmaan
May 14 2018, 08:26 AM
Quote:

But it says "Loading dank memes" when you load discord.
Posted Image
lmao.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR