Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Newb question; A little confused
Topic Started: Mar 13 2018, 09:10 AM (194 Views)
vtpoketrainr
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So I’m trying my hand at being a gm and I’ve been reading over the player hand book and the gm book and I’m a bit confused with the player level chart I’ll give an example lvl 1 says “feats gained 1 stat 1 fear 1 stat 1” can anybody please clarify this for me I want to understand everything perfectly before I start everything else I’ve read is pretty basic just this is confusing me
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red3394
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey PokeTrainer,

It took me a while to decipher it my first time too and the issue is honestly that the chart is labeled poorly. The left half of the chart tells you how many feat/stat points you gain for that specific level. If I had my way, I would rename these two columns to "Feats (Stats)Gained This Level" Simple enough.

The Right half of the chart tells you how many feats/stats you should have gained total. This should be called "Total Feats Gained" and "Total Stats Gained." It's basically there so that if you're ever unsure of how many feats/stats you should have at your current character level, you can just reference that instead of having to count it all up.

Hope this cleared up your confusion!

vtpoketrainr
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you it definitely makes it less difficult to understand

Kobeyashimaru
Member Avatar
Rules Sharpedo
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello, friend! I finally finished my guide. I hope this helps

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Pokemon: Tabletop Adventures · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR