Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
(CLOSED) [PTU][R20][Discord] Seeking players for a couple of "One Off" sessions
Topic Started: Jan 13 2018, 09:43 AM (240 Views)
shotte12
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I am looking for 4 players for a few "One Off" sessions. Why is One Off in quotes? I'll tell you why. The sessions are considered One Offs as they happen once a month, BUT if i feel like the group was good and fun it could turn into another "One Off" session later. I already have a main group for the game but am looking to have fun with other players exploring my world as well as me getting a chance to explore other parts of my world at the same time as the main plot.

What is the world like? "Noh" is a collection of 10 islands filled with Shrines, cities, Pokemon and more. Think Monster Hunter in terms of level of tech. Each islands has a unique capture method thus giving more variety as to how people capture their Pokemon. Most are "magical" means of capture while very few are physical items. Many "trainers" are considered Hunters and are a part of the Hunter's Guild. Their duty is to protect there cities and islands from hostile Pokemon and people. With the dangers of the islands it has a darker take to Pokemon as we all know it. From a decaying Vileplume to a Slowpoke breaking its neck from a high fall are some things that has been known to happen in the world.

Your characters will be asked to carry out a mission given to you from the hunters guild. The mission will vary on game but more or less the same as hunting down a big baddie.

As for your starter Pokemon I am open to just about any starter as long as you can make it make sense. No Legendaries/Mythics obviously. However, this game has a bit of a different ruling on Party Pokemon. You only have 3 rather than six. Although, you do not need to visit a "Center" to change out your party. You instead take an extended action to change them out outside combat.

Also as for your class and level I will generally pair you with the main in game players or a level or 2 above them. i will let you know what level and such as we get there.

New players allowed. I am happy to teach the system.
If you have any questions message me on Roll20.
Here is the link to the game app. It has a few more other details there about the game and what will happen.
Game App Link
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shotte12
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If anyone is having trouble with the link let me know.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Union Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR