Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Looking For Group, Pokémon Tabletop United; Looking for a group for Pokémon Tabletop United
Topic Started: Jan 12 2018, 10:41 AM (390 Views)
Tesla
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm looking for a group to play Pokémon Tabletop United, and we'll need a GM/DM. I want to record the sessions and put it up as a podcast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dark Shadow
Member Avatar
Reploid
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello, just to let you know, looking for a GM or group is not permitted on these boards. Even if it were, such a thing likely would not work out. Most GMs who wish to run a game will already be running one, and most groups won't be skimming forums to look for people. I suggest looking at places such as Roll20 (since you obviously want Real-Time games), and search through listings there.

If you're really wanting to podcast games, though, I'd recommend GMing it yourself, though, to make sure that you find players willing to do that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I assume that EVERY system has more players than GMs. It's a lot harder to find a GM than it is to find players regardless of what you're playing.
Online Profile Goto Top

Tesla
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm not seeing anything in the rules for this particular forum where it says you can't look for a GM, though it's possible I may have missed it. But thank you for the recommendation. I'll check out R20.
Edited by Tesla, Jan 12 2018, 11:15 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
For future reference, you can find that rule under the Rules of the Union Room thread. It's a little footnote someone seems to have made after the original post.
Online Profile Goto Top

Tesla
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Shoot. I did miss that. I have brought shame to my family
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tesla
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Shoot. I did miss that. I have brought shame to my family
Offline Profile Goto Top

l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
And you double posted too! What a morning. :P
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Union Room · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR