Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Gen 7 Pokédex; Including Ultra SuMo
Topic Started: Dec 26 2017, 08:30 PM (16,026 Views)
Dark Shadow
Member Avatar
Reploid
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So, I know a lot of people have been clamouring for an official Generation 7 Pokédex update, and, well, this is the result of that. It’s based off of the dev-endorsed AlolaDex pinned in the PTU Discord, and updated to include Ultra Sun and Moon data. It still uses Gen 6 TM lists, though, so everything is fully compatible with existing PTU. It does, however, mean that moves that are exclusive to Gen 7 TMs, such as Smart Strike, are not directly listed in the Pokédex.

Ultra AlolaDex

In addition, the Sun and Moon Reference document has been updated, with missing Abilities included, as well as having all of the new content included, plus notes as to updated Moves if you wish to use the Gen 7 versions of those in your games. You’ll have to look up updated movelists yourself, though, for any non-AlolaDex Pokémon (the big one is replacing low-level Leech Life with Absorb).

For those of you that use the Fancy Sheet, here is a version that includes all of this data.
Edited by Dark Shadow, Jan 9 2018, 07:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Damn, I guess I need to adjust the merged Pokedexes now. Do you mind?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dark Shadow
Member Avatar
Reploid
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Not at all. If it helps you, or others, it's absolutely fine.

l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow, talk about a quick response. It'll have to wait until the new year, but regardless, thanks for all the hard work you do. With 2.0 being worked on, it's still nice to have support for 1.05.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dark Shadow
Member Avatar
Reploid
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
It's really not that much of a problem. It's always good to supply people with options. Different systems appeal for different reasons, after all. And it's not really too hard to keep on top of the new Pokémon, it's just time consuming.

TheGloryXros
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dang, and I JUST got done updating my Aloladex with the USUM New Level-Up, Egg & Tutor Moves....But seriously, thanks for supporting the 1.05 guys!

Where do we see what Power Construct does as an Ability?
Edited by TheGloryXros, Dec 27 2017, 10:24 AM.

Dark Shadow
Member Avatar
Reploid
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oops, sorry, saw your post last night before it got edited. Power Construct is listed in the Reference Document, between Neuroforce and Power of Alchemy. All of the new abilities have been added, as well as older ones that were accidentally left out (Stakeout, Symbiosis, Berserk, for instance, and going way back, Handyman).

And, once again, no problem. It's good to make sure that there's one unified source, so people know what to expect.

faolan_hedgehog
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This is really good to see and will definitely help me out. I've been using my own Alola Dex. Though I do question Salazzle having a Power of 6 when she's so thin and so much shorter than a person. And just another thing I immediately noticed; in my Dex, I gave Decidueye Forest Lord for its High Ability. It just seemed so fitting. :P
Edited by faolan_hedgehog, Dec 29 2017, 06:42 PM.

Dark Shadow
Member Avatar
Reploid
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
faolan_hedgehog
Dec 29 2017, 06:42 PM
And just another thing I immediately noticed; in my Dex, I gave Decidueye Forest Lord for its High Ability. It just seemed so fitting. :P
Barring the Legendaries and Ultra Beasts, all abilities were based off of the document that Doxy gave way back, so you'd have to bring it up there. I don't really agree that Forest Lord fits Decidueye, though, but that's besides the point.

AoriRadidjiu
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, I don't see Deep Sleep for Komala listed anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind, it's in 1.05 core, durr.
Edited by AoriRadidjiu, Dec 30 2017, 12:28 PM.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Pokemon: Tabletop United · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR