Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[PTU][Tumblr][Discord] └ ♦ Legends Lost ♦ ┐; New Guardians Apply Within
Topic Started: Oct 5 2017, 03:55 PM (586 Views)
kiritsumitsu
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]

Be a Guardian└ ♦ Legends Lost ♦ ┐

Posted Image

The Power of defeated giants infuses these Plates.
The Powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon.”
They alone carry the weight of the world."
- Carvings within the Shimmering Tower

The Legendary Titans of Kaylea have grown silent. Once they were a common sight to the populace, now they are nowhere to be seen in the plains and seas of the World. With their disappearance, magic is lost. Pokémon, creatures of immense power, no longer hold the same capabilities as they once used to. The Intelligence they hold are also slowly waning, becoming more and more feral as the years past. Ambitious Nations wanting to fill the void left by the Titans have begun to wage war, usurping control from Pokémon and People alike. Chaos has tipped the scales.

Be a Guardian“Will you bring order to a disorderly world?”

-----------------------------------------------

“Hear ye, loyal subjects of His Great Emminence:
Janaros Delvin Dyverhardt, 2nd of House Dyverhardt,
Imperator of Dragnor, Lord Chancellor of Terrera & Cragspur,
Regent of Nixtorm, Hierarch of Valora, High Monarch of Pugilis
And the Earthly Vessel of Zekrom,
May his name be praised,
Has hereby decreed that the lands of Faelot shall henceforth be placed under his might so that the High City of Astrasia may once more be claimed for the Glory of Zekrom & his chosen people! And the Faelossian Faes that have infested the High City shall be routed and their Unholy Presence extinguished from the Throne of Astra, where none but King Dyverhardt may be Seated. Each able-bodied man shall make with haste to the Watchmaster nearest to them, where arms and armor shall be provided, and renumeration paid upon return. And the enemies of Zekrom shall tremble, for he who has incurred his wrath shall no longer be seen, Nor shall his father, nor his father’s father, their memory extinguished from the Streams of History. So speaketh The Emperor.” - Speaker Lorenzo DeDienne

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Background Information About The War
•The Empire of Dragnor has declared holy war on its neighbour Faelot, with the stated purpose of reclaiming the High City of Astrasia, a place of great religious and cultural significance to both nations.
•War has been raging for the last year and its toll on the Faellosian people cannot be understated. Much of their lands have been decimated, most farming villages burned, its citizenry dispersed and what little infrastructure they had ruined. Now thousands of refugees require food, water, and shelter.
•This is not the first time Faelot has been attacked by Dragnor. For nearly a thousand years have they been besieged by other like-minded Dragon Kings, wanting to overtake their High City. Over a century ago was the last crusade of such a king; the great grandfather of Emperor Janaros, Emperor Halavet Dyver Dyverhardt II launched a similar crusade that ended with Faelot barely hanging onto their territories. Bones of the dead of either kingdom still litter the battlefields of old, and ruined keeps stand as dark reminders of past feuds.
•The High City of Astrasia is the capital of Faelot, and an important religious site to all the people of Kaylea. It is widely believed that the High City was built by the Titans themselves after their birth a thousands of years ago before their disappearance.
______________________________________________________________________________________
ABOUT THE GM & GAME INFO

Hey! Welcome to my post! I hope I've intrigued you enough with the opening to continue reading! This used to be a D&D campaign I made with some other friends but due to scheduling constraints it turned into the back burner so now I'm bringing it back to PTU! Name's Kiritsumitsu. I've been in and out of this system for some time as the rules have never really stuck with me for some reason but now I'm GMing one so hopefully I know enough of the gist to get through this! Most of my gaming experience is in D&D (5e mostly) so if I seem haplessly confused about something, I'm more than happy to be corrected! Been a fan of the idea of Pokemon in a Tabletop RPG so here we are!

Start Date: Most likely the end of October.
Number of Players: 4
Schedule: Sunday Afternoons (PDT)
Contact Information: kiritsumitsu on tumblr and discord

Character Creation
Trainer: Trainer Level 5, Core Book, Game of Throhs & Playtest Packets. Supernatural Classes are allowed but not present during Game Start. However, still choose an elemental connection to start!
Pokemon: Level 10 Underdog, One Egg Move or Natural Tutor Move either At-Will or EoT with less than DB7.

Discord:My WebpageLink to Discord

World Map
Spoiler: click to toggle

The Pantheon of Kaylea
Spoiler: click to toggle

Game Start: You, intrepid would be heroes, will begin the campaign as members of an exploration team chosen by your respective kingdoms, searching for a source of power within the Scorched Continent. The trek is a daunting task that very few have lived through but you are entrusted to find this vestige, retrieve it and bring it back to the allied forces before the Dragon Knights lay siege to another kingdom. Formerly the known homelands of the Kingdoms of Terrera and Cragspur, the scorched continent, is as its namesake explains, has been scorched to an unimaginable heat that has gone on for nearly 50 years. Every intrepid adventure that has ever tried to enter its mountainous regions to relocate the treasures that Terrera & Cragspur have left behind has spoken of dehydration and hunger only hours into their trek. Some speak of a gaping wound in the sky that exudes a black mist, covering the mountaintops. Of course, that's just the delirium talking.

Your journey begins at sea towards the Scorched Continent.
Edited by kiritsumitsu, Oct 8 2017, 09:10 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

firewidow
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I am definitely interested in this!

AssaultBird2454
Member Avatar
Programmer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I LOVE the idea, However the afternoon in your time zone would be midnight for me so I don't think I could participate in this session as I am still a school student, I might be able to if it was to start on the 2nd week of November as I would have graduated but don't adjust the start time just for me...

KingFox623
His Royal Foxness
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm confused as to how someone runs a game on Tumblr. Though I am interested.

KingFox623
His Royal Foxness
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Also, you should probably post your Discord Tag or a link to the chat on Discord.

kiritsumitsu
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
KingFox623
Oct 6 2017, 12:56 PM
Also, you should probably post your Discord Tag or a link to the chat on Discord.
Done & Done! And the Tumblr is more to post information then anything else.

Hallogallo
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I like this and I'm definitely interested. The time isn't too bad for me as well. If other people here can't join, I have a backup player who may be willing to join.

kiritsumitsu
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hallogallo
Oct 10 2017, 12:06 PM
I like this and I'm definitely interested. The time isn't too bad for me as well. If other people here can't join, I have a backup player who may be willing to join.
Just hit me up on Discord! If you have any more questions!

Hallogallo
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
kiritsumitsu
Oct 12 2017, 06:23 PM
Hallogallo
Oct 10 2017, 12:06 PM
Just hit me up on Discord! If you have any more questions!

Thanks a bunch! I'll make contact with ya on Discord later today.

Edit: That Discord invitation link expired and I'm not able to add someone without the numbers at the end of the tag.
Edited by Hallogallo, Oct 13 2017, 02:54 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Union Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR