Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
[PTU] Combined Pokedexes
Topic Started: Jul 17 2017, 11:43 AM (1,863 Views)
l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I already posted them in the Community Aloladex thread, but I think this is separate enough to deserve its own thread. I just combined the existing PDFs for the sake of convenience since I hate having excess PDFs open during a game. You can take whichever suits your needs here:

1.05 Pokedex + Abilities
Playtest Pokedex + Abilities
Aloladex + Abilities
Playtest Pokedex + Aloladex + All Abilities
Playtest Pokedex + Aloladex + All Abilities + Ultra Sun/Moon Updates

Let me know if there's anything I should change about them.

WARNING: Yes, the Aloladex still doesn't have Stakeout in it. Complain to the devs, not me.
Also, I did not get rid of overlapping abilities in the Playtest versions, so both the old and new versions will be in the sheet, make sure you use the new ones. Or pick the old ones if you want. I'm not your mom.
Edited by l33tmaan, Jan 8 2018, 04:50 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BWXray
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This is so amazing. Thank you.

Is there anyway we could get a version with Poke-edges added too? Or, at least, an isolated doc for just the poke-edges? Not really sure how pdf editing works.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I dunno, they don't really go well enough with the Pokedex to warrant adding it, but that's just my opinion. I mean, it's only two pages.
But sure, I can add it to one of them for you. Here's just the Poke-edges:
Poke Edges

BWXray
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Just a separate doc is plenty for me! thanks a lot.

MicManGuy
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
What would be really nice is the Indicies and Reference pdf but including everything it references:
afflictions, maneuvers, struggle attack modifying capabilities, etc.

I mean, all the pokedex info is either out of date or doesn't include legacy movelists. So I just use Serebii.net for the most part, anyways.
Edited by MicManGuy, Jul 19 2017, 09:38 PM.

l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, I understand that. I'll comb through the book and see what I can do, but could you help me out and give me an idea of the exact sections you want included with the Indices?
Also, what do you mean about the pokedex stuff? Is that a general complaint about the pokedex or did I overlook something?

MicManGuy
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think everything that's missing is from the Combat chapter. You could probably just include everything from p. 226-252 if you want to be thorough. But for brevity's sake and for easier searching, I would only include:

• Maneuvers (p. 241-243)
  • Status Afflictions (p. 246-248)
  • Miscellaneous (p. 249-252)

As far as the pokedex is concerned, there's a lot of changes to old pokemon that go un-updated. Some Base Stats got changed or Abilities added.

The big ones are the Move lists. Level up moves have been reordered or added on many pokemon. TMs of course change with every Gen as do Tutor moves. So some pokemon aren't updated with the new TM moves. And none of the lists include their old TM Moves from previous gens due to the TM numbers being changed (especially anything before Gen 5). The same is true of Tutor Moves. Stuff from Gen 1 and 2, FR LG remakes, spinoff games like Pokemon XD, etc.

A lesser known change is that a lot of old pokemon now learn a new move upon evolution.

Stuff like that
Edited by MicManGuy, Jul 20 2017, 09:59 AM.

l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Fascinating. I never played past gen 5, so that's not something I had heard about. I suppose we'll have to wait for the devs to update that one. Isn't that what's taking the longest amount of time before 2.0 rolls around? Granted, we could probably slap together a community updated dex, but... I dunno.

l33tmaan
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, I threw in the pages from Combat you wanted plus the Combat Stages section since that seemed relevant as well.
This is just the base Indices that came with all the other PDFs, though. If you'd like all of the Indices along with the Combat section, just let me know.
Combat + Indices
Edited by l33tmaan, Jul 20 2017, 02:13 PM.

MicManGuy
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks a lot! This was bothering my group quite a lot.

But, what do you mean that this isn't all the indices? You mean the stuff from the playtest packets? I mean, sure. That'd be nice, but I'm too lazy to look up what would be needed to be included. So I can hardly ask for it. But thanks for this pdf! My group will be pleased!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Pokemon: Tabletop Homebrew · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR