Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[PTU] Touhoumon Fakedex; Part 2: Perfect Cherry Blossom
Topic Started: Apr 21 2017, 06:34 PM (1,250 Views)
Moriya
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Touhoudex 0.2

I've taken it upon myself to start converting the 'pokemon' from the Touhoumon games created by Aichiya Sanae over to PTU.

These are all intended to be viable additions to any team while remaining generally balanced. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Also, many thanks to EK for his fakmon creation guide and tools, without which this would be completely unbalanced.

Changelog
Edited by Moriya, Apr 14 2018, 11:38 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cloy552
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You did a really good job on this so far. I really like the idea of the Fairies having an Eeveelution tree. And your choice for the Last Word being Mega evolution also makes sense.

I can't find what 'Sorcery' does anywhere.
Edited by Cloy552, Jun 22 2017, 02:49 PM.

GM_3826
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This is good! You haven't updated this in a while: I'd love to see you keep working on this.

In case this project isn't abandoned, there are a couple of errors you'll need to fix.
* Cirno is listed as CCirno in her Pokedex entry.
* Remilia and Flandre's base stats are 56 and 58, respectively, not 57 and 60.
* There is also at least one spelling error: In Flandre's Personality Summary, "remaining" is misspelled as "remaing".

Edit: There's another typo in Cirno's Pokedex entry. Cirno evolves upon being exposed to the Orange Shard, not the Green Shard.
Edited by GM_3826, Jul 8 2017, 01:47 PM.

Moriya
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the feedback; those issues should be fixed now. I haven't made much progress right now, and I probably won't have time to work on it for a little while. I have no intention of giving up the project yet, though.

Quote:

I can't find what 'Sorcery' does anywhere.

It's an ability from the February Playtest. It's effectively Huge Power for Special Attack.

Moriya
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I return from the void with an update. The cast of TH 07 ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom is now included in the link in the first post as well as here. I found that the writeups for each character was the most time-consuming part of the process, so I switched to just the stats.

As always, feedback, corrections, and questions are all welcome.

Cloy552
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yayifications!

Now I just need to find an Alice so my character named Alice has an Alice and I can confuse everyone~

So glad I finally got to use these and also so glad we got the PCB cast now~

So would next be 7.5 or 8 or a combination of the two? Cause if I remember correctly the only new character in 7.5 was Suika.

Great work!

Moriya
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
My plan was to do 8, then do 7.5 and 9 together, since 9 is also light on new characters.

Alicenova
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, you have my attention and support

I'd be willing to help if you are taking volunteers
Edited by Alicenova, May 15 2018, 12:46 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Pokemon: Tabletop Homebrew · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR