Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
[PTU Blog] PTU Sept 2015 Playtest Packet
Topic Started: Sep 27 2015, 03:08 PM (17,525 Views)
Matanui3
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Uracilo
Aug 7 2016, 11:59 AM
Kairose
Aug 7 2016, 10:45 AM
Medic
Prerequisites: Novice Medicine Education

you don't need medic training to take Medic.
http://puu.sh/qt63F/09d926dfcf.png

Is yours an errata'd version? I'll download the files again and check.

Still, as an edge that you already meet the prerequisites to without question, it makes the feature look boring.

EDIT: There does seem to have been a change between when I downloaded the file and how it is now. I wasn't aware there were edits made. Is there a list of errata I can look at? I'm a little afraid something I read when it came out will slip through.
The point isn't to give you a General Feature you otherwise couldn't take, it's to make it more appealing to take it by giving you said feature AND an edge. Sure, you don't get the huge list or prereq-swapping of Hobbyist, but nothing else does either.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Pokemon: Tabletop United · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR