Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Expedition II; Days 5-15
Topic Started: May 23 2015, 08:49 AM (18,316 Views)
Slytherclaw
Member Avatar
Storyteller
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Arabella pulled one of the new captures from her pocket. The small ball is dark and doesn't react to her touch. "...nope, can't offer any other specimens, doc," She says sheepishly. "Having the balls on hand makes me forget that they're locked."

She stretches, pulling out a ball to return Mire once they're outside. Zoey trots at her feet. She looks around for Ryan and Nicolai."
Edited by Slytherclaw, Dec 1 2015, 12:50 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PokeLife
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Hey folks. See you guys had more fun than we did. Found this camping spot that would work really well. Once its set up I plan on doing a run to scout out further. Anyone wanna come with?" Ryan will lead the other three to the center of the site and will set up his own tent while waiting for responses from the others.

gamebrain89
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Nikolai waves as the rest of the group reappear from where he's lounging near a set up tent, contemplating the pair of pokeballs in his lap while Sivo amuses himself with making a bed of dry sand for himself.

"Sure, I'll go. Though we probably don't want to go too far tonight."

Lockdown
Member Avatar
I SEEE YOUUUU
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I think that if we're going to explore, it should be as a group again. Whatever those birds are, they gave an entire herd of Rhyhorn and their evolved leader a thrashing. I'd rather we have numbers on our side if they show up." Henry looks slightly nervous at the thought.

Slytherclaw
Member Avatar
Storyteller
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Arabella rises from working on her tent and looks at Henry consideringly. "That's a fair enough point," She says, stretching. Her back and shoulders pop loudly.

"Shall we leave a mon or two to watch camp for us?" She says, pulling a ball from her pocket. "I can lend Nut behind. If there's trouble, She can paralyze them and get away to find us."

Lockdown
Member Avatar
I SEEE YOUUUU
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Henry shakes his head. "So long as we leave our supplies well-sealed, any curious mon shouldn't have a major reason to investigate the area." Henry takes care to place the oddish fossil carefully into his pack, in a padded compartment, then looks around, as Mulch finishes digging out his own, much more stable mini-cave. "I'm ready to go whenever you all are."

PokeLife
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Sounds good. I am all set to go, gonna leave Mario and Maria behind." Ryan will set the Mareep up in his tent.

Shizno
Paladin of Love
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Azure nodded in response, giving a thumbs-up, "Yup! Ready when all you are." she claimed, giving light stretches, more than eager to get back to adventure, "Any idea on where we should go this time? Up the mountain until we find something interesting or some other way?"

gamebrain89
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Nikolai drags himself upright, cracking his back and shouldering his now lightened pack, whistling to Sivo, the trapinch dragging himself out of the sandy pit he'd created with a happy chirrup, following on his trainer's heels. Nikolai glances around, before shrugging.

"I was planning on just poking around the area a bit, see if I can't get a feel for what's all living here. Shouldn't take too long."

Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Colonising Therus · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR