Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemon Tabletop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
pokemon adventure
Topic Started: Jul 2 2014, 08:33 PM (10,298 Views)
levithegamer
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
you have traveled to the saffron city lab for your own reasons in 10 minutes you will be getting your pokedex and you will be getting yourself indetified as a pokemon league competer you see 3 other trainers outside the pokemon lab (what do you look like and if your pokemon are out what do they look like what are a few of your noticable features and your pokemons to) and its 10 minutes until opening time do what

the pokemon lab is huge there are a massive array of solar panels on the roof and there is what looks like a couple thousand acres of artifical pokemon wildeness around with workers just coming out to attend the pokemon and the pokemon in term just waking up or going to sleep themselves oil tanks sitting close to the facililty with many tubes coming off
Edited by levithegamer, Jul 7 2014, 08:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Podrus
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Parker could hear the yelling and teasing behind him as he stepped out of his father's truck, his brother's loud voices following him. "remember park, magikarp is the greatest in the league!" he could hear one yell, "don't come running home crying if you can't even beat a ratatata" yelled another, the comments were tearing into him but he just kept his back to the rest of them. Instead he looked down at the small Miltank by his feet, the foot tall runt walking with him as he patted her on the head.

"C'mon Utter, we've got badges to win" he said as he heard the distinct moo of the small calf and he just smiled, the hole from his missing big tooth in the front of his mouth.

When he heard the car drive away he yawned and looked up to see the three other kids his age standing there. He bit on his lip and adjusted the shirt that was a bit to tight on his chubby frame as he walked up to them and began to nervously mumble, "Hi, I'm Parker Miatsu and I'm here to get my PokeDex from the professor." he said sheepishly, his voice partially deepening near the end of the sentence.

But as Parker looked around finally, he saw the giant land behind the lab and his face lit up as he ran over to the fence and stretched to look over it. "Whoa! Look at all of those Pokemon!" he said, his voice excited as he looked back at the other children and began to point. "I wonder what they all do, I'm only used to the Pokemon back on the farm." he said softly, moreso to himself than to anyone else.
Edited by Podrus, Jul 2 2014, 08:45 PM.

Revlar351
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
A boy with white hair keeps walking to, and away from the lab. Rather than pacing, it looks like he's trying to decide whether to approach it or not... and cannot make up his mind.

A small Blitzle follows him around, confusedly trying to predict where he'll walk to next with no success.

((Hello, people! Here's to a good roleplay that won't collapse, as many do, before it gets going.))
Edited by Revlar351, Jul 2 2014, 08:48 PM.

Podrus
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Parker was staring at all of the Pokemon in behind the gates, his jaw dropping as he tried to pay attention to all of them, trying his best to name them from memory. "Onix, Graveler, Dragonair...." he said softly under his breath as he looked around. But when Utter started to walk away he looked down, "Hey, where ya goin'?" he asked only to watch the small cow walk over to a zebra like Pokemon.

Parker bit down on his lip as he followed the small calf and looked at the strange boy pacing, "Um, hi! I'm Parker." he said, his eyes falling from the boy to the Blitzle moving around, wrongly guessing which way the trainer was moving which only caused him to laugh.

Revlar351
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Alder's head snapped towards the other boy, as he stopped his pacing and broke into something of a nervous jitter. "Hi, I'm me, I mean, Alder. That is me; or my name, anyways." He laughed nervously, and then started biting his thumb nail.

His Blitzle, Volta, hit his head against the back of Alder's thigh, and consequently began inspecting the Miltank, bored of following his trainer around.

Podrus
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Parker looked at the boy and laughed a bit as he stumbled over his introduction and he extended his hand. "You're funny Alder, even though you have a silly name" he said smiling as he kept his hand outstretched.

Between them Utter was starting to inspect the Blitzle, moving around and attempting to smell the strange creature. "Oh! This is Utter!" Parker announced with a bit of a shout, pulling his hand away without thinking and picking up the Miltank to hold out to show to Alder.

Blank
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ichi scratches the back of his head. This isn't nearly as exciting as he expected. Waiting? Ugh, who has time? Ichi fiddles with his green jacket's zipper and fusses with his black hair. Horu, his Nincada seems to be having a good ol' time in Ichi's knapsack. "Would you calm down in there? What are you doing, anyway?" Horu peeks out and nips at the back of the young trainer's neck with it's off white mandibles. Not enough to hurt, just to annoy. "Hey!" the boy exclaims, throwing off his pack, "that's it, training time it is! Fall in Horu!"

The boy's control over the bug is fairly impressive, despite the small size of the insect. Ichi puts the bug through the ringer, wearing the little huskling down, calming it. He puts the bug back in his knapsack and puts it on, "There, now please stay calm. I'm excited too, but you don't see me biting you!"

Ichi notices the other Trainers again, and asks, "Hey there. I'm Ichi. This is Horu, my Nincada."

levithegamer
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
reveler you notice that the miltank is only 1/2 of the size it should be

Rhewlif
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Alice cowards at the boys' presences, even though she was more than four feet away from the group and hidden partialally in the shades of a nearby tree.

Her Pokémon, a Sentret named Poppy, clung to Alice's back. Poppy's long stripped tail was wrapped snugly around Alice's waist as it shudders ever so slightly. Alice pat the Sentret's large tail around her stomach, "Oh, Pop-pop... Why did I agree to leave home in the first place." Poppy shudders in reply, she didn't like being outside the orphanage's protective walls but she refused to be separated from her human pillow, her sole comfort in a world full of dangers.

Alice sighs and continued to pat the Sentret's tail. Strange as it may sound the skittish pokemon was a comfort to Alice. She was only use to Pokémons not humans and now he was going to have to meet more humans than she ever done her whole life and with boys nonetheless. Alice thought about her reason for being here in the first place. Proud, yet sad, parents waving good bye as Alice board the bus that was her ride to Saffron City. The image reminded Alice of her purpose; to make Mama and Papa proud and to make a family of Pokémons she can call her own. The years of having say goodbye to her Poké-friends are over.

After reaffirming her goal, Alice started to make her way toward the other until one of the boy started wrestling with his Pokémon. Alice hastily stepped back her courage already. A loud crunch came from under her heel and Poppy's ears started to twitch madly.

'DANGER!' Immediately Poppy fled and dashed away from the source of the noise toward the group of boys. "Poppy! Come back!" Still terrified, the Sentret continue to run blindly in fear right into an unsuspecting body. Started once more immediately started to dash once again, this time in circles.

"Poppy, it's ok! It was just a twig! Come here."Alice stopped and called the Sentret back to her once more, kneeling down and patting her knees. During her circling frenzy, Poppy saw her human scrambled to reached her safe haven. The Sentret climbed into Alice's waiting embrace hugging her human once more. Her tail wrapped around the little girl's waist.

The Sentret almost engulfed The girl in size as Alice gently pat Poppy's back. "There, there, Poppy. Everything is alright." Alice looked up into the staring eyes of the three boys around her and immediately began to blush. "O-oh, hello. S-sorry, she gets spooked easily..."

From underneath the Sentret 's round body, a hint of something green and frilly flares out from below Alice waist. White socking runs over the girls knees and a pair of pale yellow buckle shoes were on her feet. In her medium length hair are two pink floral pins that kept her long bangs away from her face. Her doe like eyes are hazel green and shyly looks at the boys around.

((Sorry if I took a while. I went to bed super early yesterday. Whoever want to be bull rushed by Sentret, be my guest. Also I promise not to write so much in my later posts.))

Revlar351
Member Avatar
Pokémon Trainer
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Alder's countenance softened when he found himself faced with a pokemon, rather than a person. His nervous ticks almost completely vanished, too. "Ah, Miltank, the Milk Cow pokemon," He says as he moves to pet the tiny bovine. Before his hand could touch her head, however, a furry squirrels barreled into him, knocking him down to a sitting position.

He scratched at the back of his head from the ground, somewhat dazed by the many stimuli present. Way too many.

At his side, Volta started chewing on the fluff of his coat's hood as soon as it was within reach.
Edited by Revlar351, Jul 3 2014, 03:54 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Standard Pokémon Adventuring · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR